ALL BREED HEALTH CLINICS
Scheduled the spring, summer, and fall
Applewood Animal Hospital
6909 E Lincoln Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Health Clinic Flyer
Dr. Church will be performing OFA heart exams. There will be NO eye exams at this clinic.
SORRY, the health clinic is full and registration is closed for all services.
New policies and procedures as of fall 2019...
1. We will only accept paypal, visa, or master cards . Visa and MasterCards are processed via the paypal button at checkout.
2. The on line dog information form MUST BE COMPLETED at the same time you purchase your tests. Your health clinic registration will not be considered complete and accepted until that form is completed and submitted.
You will be notified of your appointment time THE WEEK PRIOR to the clinic.
1. All testing by appointment only. All appointments will be made directly with the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of Central Arizona, Inc. No appointments will be held until payment is received.
2. Services must be paid for in advance - NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS, MISSED OR LATE APPOINTMENTS.
4. Remember to bring your AKC registration & microchip number to the appointment with you. Also, please arrive 15 minutes early. Bring your completed OFA forms with you to the appointment. You will not be checked in until all forms are complete.
5. Please be advised, due to the nature of the health clinics, we are unable to provide the special documentation required by pet insuarance companies.
Sedation is extra (required for dogs over 80 lbs or at doctor’s discretion), priced on weight and will be payable directly to the vet at the time of service.
The above links are for the OFA forms and the Titers. Please remember
to print them off and complete them BEFORE the health clinic!
Heart and eye forms must be completed at the clinic and will be provided to you upon arrival. Make sure to bring all information on your dog in order to complete the forms.
X-Ray prices are for the radiograph/exam ONLY. If you plan to submit your radiographs to OFA, you will pay OFA directly by including your credit card number at the bottom of your OFA form(s) NO CHECKS OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. Radiographs will be electronically submitted to OFA by Applewood and the corresponding forms will be faxed to OFA at the same time. This DOES NOT apply to OFA Thyroid tests. The price you pay INCLUDES OFA submittal fee.
Please note the following:
RABIES TITER: The Rabies titer we offer can NOT be used for the purpose of exporting a dog outside the U.S.
BRUCELLOSIS TEST: This test is performed "in-house". On rare occasions false positives can occur. The owner of the dog is responsible for the cost to send the sample to a commercial lab for verification.